This article was originally published on Lemon Tree’s blog.
Retailers are the best choice because they allow you to truly collaborate on the creation of your invitation. Your invitation should be your personal stamp of individuality that reaches beyond the menu-driven ordering process of the typical online retailer.
Here are 10 reasons why you should buy at a retailer:
- You can actually see, touch, and feel the invitations. Online, you’re forced to choose from a limited number of images or wait weeks or months for a sample to be sent to you that often won’t meet your expectations. At a retail location, you can view options more easily and thoroughly when looking through a sample album. All the prices and options are displayed, which is easier than haggling with an online shopping cart.
- There are many styles to choose from that are made with superior paper quality, texture, and thickness.
- You’ll have access to many other printing methods and enhancements.
- Your invitation will be a work of art rather than a templated approach to design. You’ll be able to customize your invitation beyond minor modifications. Don’t limit yourself to little changes such as typeface, color ink, and wording.
- It’s easier to make a slight mistake when ordering online. This will negate any savings of time or money. And you can’t ask a website for a better price.
- Retailers have ongoing relationships with their invitation suppliers. They have a better line of communication and options to make any last minute changes you might need to protect your interests.
- Instead of looking at a generic “Frequently Asked Questions” or “Tutorial” webpage, you’ll have one-on-one attention to address special concerns, unique requests, creative suggestions, and etiquette questions.
- The entire proof approval and ordering process is much more hands-on.
- You won’t have to deal with errors. Your specialist will likely catch and fix any mistake, leaving you with a perfected and completed order.
- You’ll have a meaningful and engaging experience.
We have plenty of stories to tell about customers who ordered their invitation online and then came to us, desperate to correct a problem or start from scratch. This doesn’t ever happen the other way around. Don’t make that same mistake! Visit our store or call us at 248-646-6700